Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Finished my most detailed lineart ever



















After three days of work, I've finished this lineart. This is Talim from Soul Calibur 4. I wanted to practice anatomy, and for some reason decided to draw her wearing her most detailed outfit. Ever. If I tried doing this some months ago I'd never finish it because I simply hate inking digitally - it's so tedious and time consuming. But I love the results so it's all right!

Last weekend I went visit my aunt and grandma (they live on a city 3 hours from Rio de Janeiro). I always come back home a bit emo because I've lived in that city for 10 years, so yeah.

And it's been hot like hell here. Very hot. That's why I love my air conditioner.

Until next time!

2 reactions:

Melora Hart said...

Man, it looks great!
And intensive!

HD2 - HOTDESIGNS2 said...

I really like this drawing.